Sunday, October 10, 2010
Wonky Weather
Yep that's what I said - SD is having very WONKY weather this week. my allergies kicked in and alas they have turned into a cold. Sadly I am missing church because I would hate to pass this on to anyone. Despite my cold I did weigh myself today, though I was tempted not to, I did. I lost 3.7 lbs. I am now a member of the 160's club. I weigh 167.3lbs. I have 17.3 to reach my first goal. I have about 16.5 weeks until my birthday and I need to lose 17.3 lbs. Looks reasonable!!! :) Anyway I am gearing up for some new products for my business and hosting a fundraiser for 2 friends of mine. I sure do miss church - but I'm sure they appreciate me not spreading my germs to everyone!!! Have a great week. See you at the next weigh in!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment