Sunday, October 3, 2010

Past Couple of Weeks


As yo know my aunt died. She was my great aunt. So many childhood memories and adult get togethers. My grandma (her sister) lost her best friend and that was so hard to see and listen to. My cousins lost their mommy and other cousins lost their grandma. It was a rough couple of weeks but its getting better. The kids are doing great in soccer and absolutely love it. 2 weeks ago i gained 0.4 and last week i lost 0.4. So really the last 2 weeks i lost nothing. This week I lost 3.5. I am now down to my pre-pregnancy weight with Moriah. I haven't seen these numbers since that time. I'm pretty excited. At that time i was trying to lose weight. I'm still overweight but I feel good. i am happy that my body didn't give up and that i didnt give up during these weeks of frustration of not losing weight. My goal is getting closer and closer and I am really excited!!!

2 comments: