The shorts are by Ruby and Jack. The pattern has not been released yet. It's to be released later this week. These shorts are so cute! They are her cartwheel shorts so keep an eye out for the pattern release. She gives an amazing way to easily ruffle the fabric. It will change your life in the ruffle department. She goes ruffle by ruffle with clear directions. I love these shorts!
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Pattern test mash up
Last week I had 3 pattern tests due and I was out of town weeknd at a homeschool convention. All three were made from a sheet. I can only share two though. The top is by GYCT. Her patterns are wonderful. The fit is great. The pictures are very clear and her directions are easy to follow. I love her patterns and she is wonderful to work with. Here's is the link to the Tinley Tee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for testing! Both the shirt and shorts are adorable!
ReplyDelete