Sunday, September 5, 2010

170's

Hi friends - I am now a member of the 170's!!!! I am so excited!!! I lost 4.9lbs this week. I weigh 176.4. I have lost 36.6 lbs in 12 weeks. I'm sure many people think that this is too fast. That's what's great about Take Shape For Life is that when I get to where I want to be - I will be able to maintain. I'm so thankful they don't leave me high and dry to gain the weight back. With an awesome program I will be able to maintain!!! Next week I am going to a Women's Retreat!!! So I will weigh myself on Mon. I'm pretty excited to be in the 170's. I am 5.4lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight with Moriah. Though I was overweight when I got pregnant - I haven't seen these numbers in a long time. Here's to being healthy!!!!

2 comments: