We had friends who were camping. I was able to ride and drive a wave runner and we rode on Uncle David's boat.
All of which were so much fun. The kids loved playing in the sand and water. They were filthy!!!Then Eric went back to work and we are doing well. Hannahbelle
and I went on the woman's retreat. She was so good and I had so much fun.
I love spending time with the women from my church. I
did miss my 3 babies and hubby at home though.We had an awesome summer. Hannahbelle was born! Eric had 7 weeks off on paternity leave. Elias started walking. We went to the bay a few times and the zoo.
Now the kids are in Cubbies which is like starting school for us. The kids are homeschooled so Cubbies keeps us on track for what would be a regular school year.
My kids are GROWING up so fast!

They are all so cute! Can't wait to play with you guys on Thursday!
ReplyDeleteYippee, I enjoy reading your posts.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! I love the pictures! This should link you to my blog, but if not, it's www.blessedinlove.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI started it 3 years ago, and it's gone through many phases. Right now it's pretty much in an INACTIVE phase!! LOL Maybe one of these days I'll decide to make time to update it. Can't wait to get together again!
Hey Jen, I didn't know you had a blog. Have you seen ours? We have had it now for almost 5 years.
ReplyDeletewww.familyrains.blogspot.com