Moriah 4.5years
Christian 3yrs
Elias 18mo
Hannahbelle 5weeks
Of course o
ur story starts just as any ole couple...well maybe not!We met shortly after I graduated from high school. We were friends for a while hanging out with the college group at Horizon. Eric had left the church he grew up in and started attending Horizon. Horizon is where I rededicated my life to Jesus. I believe that God brought Eric to Horizon just to meet his wife. Me of course!!!
As I sat one evening contemplating what I wanted in my spouse, I wrote a list. Yes that's right a list of all the criteria my man had to meet to marry me. Well you guessed it Eric fit the list. What is funny is that 2 years before we became an item of the week, a friend had pointed out that he knew who i was going to marry . He said I know the perfect person for you in a couple of years. I thought " I'm not waiting a couple of years!!!" Well my friends it was a couple of years later. Anyway...Our story is very long with great details that one day I will be able to write about but for now the short
version.We started courting on 6/16/2001, engaged 7/16/2002, married 8/16/2003. Since then we have given birth to 4 beautiful children.
We live in SD and are surrounded by almost all of our family.
We have great friends and we attend the best church in the whole world.

We
are blessed, blessed and blessed!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment