Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Late for a very important blog tour...

So I've been trying to get this post up since Saturday. It was one thing after another. Sometimes in the sewing realm things just don't go as planned. Well that was me this weekend. However, better late than never. This is the Delilah Pattern Golden Rippy. Here is the link to her shop and pattern to purchase it yourself and sew one up. You will love the ease of this pattern and the low maintenance sewing it requires.
http://goldenrippy.com/product/delilah/
Here is her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/goldenrippy
She is giving 2 winners 2 patterns - go and enter to win!!!!
Let's talk about the top. This was a crazy easy sew. The reason I wanted to join this blog tour was because of the bow. Yes I love bows. A shirt with a bow now that was worth it to me. This is a great beginner top to sew.

Yesterday I wore the shirt to a birthday party and rock climbed, scaled treacherous jumpy contraptions and chased kiddos. Then I wore it to my 2 hour dance class. I love this top. It is comfortable!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment