Friday, June 6, 2014

The Lorelei by E-Beth all retro-ed up!!!

One look at this pattern and I was really hoping to be picked for this pattern test. It screamed at me... Make me into a retro dress. So I applied to be a tester. I had never made myself a dress before and was a tad nervous. The directions were fabulous and the end product was amazing. I wore it for Resurrection day this last year and received so many compliments. I need to make more because  I love love this dress. I made a muslin just to make sure I was making the right size and it fit me perfectly. This is my favorite outfit in my wardrobe!! I've worn it many times since that first day. This is a pattern you won't regret buying!!! So go ahead... What are you waiting for??? 

Resurrection day this year.

Love my family!!! 

Anything in the 1950's era and I'm excited!!!!

We can all use a little silly in our lives!!

Not many dresses allow you to limbo in them. Ahhh.... A beautiful dress that you can be real in!!!!


TA DA!!!!!!

Here is the pattern to purchase it and make an amazing dress for you or a loved one! Happy sewing!!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/187717040/lorelei-womens-dress-pdf-pattern?ref=sr_gallery_4&ga_search_query=E+Beth+designs&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all






2 comments: