Yesterday I turned 30!!! I weighed myself on sat and I weighed 145.7lbs. I passed my goal by God's grace! I am very happy and excited to enter this decade at a weight I am happy with!! This was a great journey and I still want to lose 5.7 lbs. Thank you for all of your support on this journey. Time for a new one. Not sure what that is but God will show me. Excited to see Him continue to work in my life.
Here is a current picture taken last Saturday and my before picture!!

You are so inspiring! You've always been inspiring to me, in your peaceful parenting & your infections joy. And now you are inspiring in your motivation, dedication & perseverance through this journey... that is awesome!! I know it wasn't easy all the time, but you did it! And you look like one hot mama in your pretty dress! hehe! I'm going to go back on it, but I can't bring myself to start. I'm not very motivated. But I need to be. I need to either get started, or go shopping. because none of my clothes fit me. That's not an exaggeration. I weaned Andrew & gained 17.5 pounds since September!!
ReplyDeleteawww..thank you hun!!! you are so sweet!!! you can do it girl!!! i know you can!!! i hope your coach can encourage you but you also know you can come to me for encouragement and help!!!
ReplyDelete