Here we are at the end of Feb. Let's see...Hannahbelle is rolling all over the place. She cut her bottom 2 front teeth and is about to cut her top 2 teeth. Moriah and Christian are enjoying Cubbies and Gymnastics class as well as Sunday School. Elias enjoys his Sunday School as well. We have been to a b-day party every weekend this month and will continue into the first 2 weekends of March. We will be celebrating Elias 2nd Birthday in March. I am trucking away at my crafting. My next projects are tutus and Peek-A-Boo Shapes. I am also making a lot of hairbows. i hope to sell my creations one day.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
February
Here we are at the end of Feb. Let's see...Hannahbelle is rolling all over the place. She cut her bottom 2 front teeth and is about to cut her top 2 teeth. Moriah and Christian are enjoying Cubbies and Gymnastics class as well as Sunday School. Elias enjoys his Sunday School as well. We have been to a b-day party every weekend this month and will continue into the first 2 weekends of March. We will be celebrating Elias 2nd Birthday in March. I am trucking away at my crafting. My next projects are tutus and Peek-A-Boo Shapes. I am also making a lot of hairbows. i hope to sell my creations one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're doing a great job on your bows, cakes, nursing covers, and everything else you tackle. Don't get lost in all the tulle while you're creating tutus!
ReplyDelete